cryptovisions Klaus Schmeh has published an article about the current post-quantum crypto competition in the German computer magazine iX (issue 6/2018). Together with Dr. Claus Diem from the University of Leipzig, Klaus not only reports on the current state of the cryptological beauty contest, but also explains some of the mathematically demanding post-quantum methods in a vivid way. In addition, the iX team asked Klaus Schmeh to write the editorial of the current iX issue – a rare honor for an external employee. cryptovision wishes you a lot of fun reading the two contributions!
- VS-NfD encryption with GreenShield Mail: Now also approved for IBM Notes
- Securing cash registers in compliance with the law: cryptovision-TSE certified
- Klaus Schmeh lectures with Bruce Schneier – via video conference
- SCinterface: The solution for secure home office
- Mindshare 2020 cancelled due to Corona virus