cryptovisions Klaus Schmeh has published an article about the current post-quantum crypto competition in the German computer magazine iX (issue 6/2018). Together with Dr. Claus Diem from the University of Leipzig, Klaus not only reports on the current state of the cryptological beauty contest, but also explains some of the mathematically demanding post-quantum methods in a vivid way. In addition, the iX team asked Klaus Schmeh to write the editorial of the current iX issue – a rare honor for an external employee. cryptovision wishes you a lot of fun reading the two contributions!
- Newly published: Atos whitepaper on post-quantum cryptography
- Newly published: cryptovision special issue of “The Vault” magazine
- US standards body NIST announces four winners in post-quantum competition
- Mindshare 2022 video: Two great days in 70 seconds
- New GreenShield version receives BSI approval