The daily show “Zeitzeichen” on WDR 5 is one of the most popular radio formats in Germany. In a report about the legendary encryption machine Enigma, which aired last week, cryptovision employee and Enigma expert Klaus Schmeh had his say – with numerous O-tones. The responsible editor Martin Herzog had visited cryptovision a few weeks before to interview Klaus. Other experts interviewed by Herzog were Jochen Viehoff from the Heinz-Nixdorf-Museum in Paderborn and the nephew of world-famous computer pioneer and Enigma decipherer Alan Turing. The result was a 15-minute report, which – also thanks to some radio plays – has become extremely exciting. It’s worth listening!
- VS-NfD encryption with GreenShield Mail: Now also approved for IBM Notes
- Securing cash registers in compliance with the law: cryptovision-TSE certified
- Klaus Schmeh lectures with Bruce Schneier – via video conference
- SCinterface: The solution for secure home office
- Mindshare 2020 cancelled due to Corona virus