cryptovision CEO Markus Hoffmeister has published an article about the ECOWAS ID Card on Silicon Trust. The ambitious goal of this project is to create a single eID card for 15 African countries, namely the members of the West African Economic Community (ECOWAS). This will enable a unique, cross-border use of electronic IDs in a world region with 300 million inhabitants. cryptovision, which counts the issuing authorities of the ECOWAS countries Ghana and Nigeria among its customers and also knows the situation in Europe very well, has a unique expertise on the ECOWAS ID Card. Therefore, Silicon Trust could hardly have found a better author on this topic.
- Newly published: Atos whitepaper on post-quantum cryptography
- Newly published: cryptovision special issue of “The Vault” magazine
- US standards body NIST announces four winners in post-quantum competition
- Mindshare 2022 video: Two great days in 70 seconds
- New GreenShield version receives BSI approval