The Volkswagen brand says it is to fundamentally restructure its sales model with a new programme to be launched in Europe in April 2020. The new programme will involve a ‘transformation in sales driven by progressive digitalisation and connectivity of Volkswagen fleet’. It also said that online business is to be expanded, with direct sales to and direct online sales to customers will grow ‘massively’. Customers are also to be targeted more individually through city stores and other new sales formats. This week, in Berlin, Volkswagen and the European Dealer Council presented their vision for the future world of Volkswagen’s 5,400 dealers and service partners as well as their 54,000 employees in Europe. VW said the objective is to provide seamless individual round-the-clock support for customers going far beyond vehicle sales on the basis of a unique Volkswagen customer ID.
- VS-NfD encryption with GreenShield Mail: Now also approved for IBM Notes
- Securing cash registers in compliance with the law: cryptovision-TSE certified
- Klaus Schmeh lectures with Bruce Schneier – via video conference
- SCinterface: The solution for secure home office
- Mindshare 2020 cancelled due to Corona virus