Without this piece of plastic, little is possible in everyday life. Chip cards penetrate our lives like hardly any other technical innovation. And who invented it? Two Germans, in 1968. They foresaw that people would soon have to present a forgery-proof machine-readable document instead of a paper identity card. They therefore devised an electronically readable data memory that could be built into a plastic card. “The two called their invention “Identificand with integrated circuit” and filed a patent application for it on September 13, 1968.
- VS-NfD encryption with GreenShield Mail: Now also approved for IBM Notes
- Securing cash registers in compliance with the law: cryptovision-TSE certified
- Klaus Schmeh lectures with Bruce Schneier – via video conference
- SCinterface: The solution for secure home office
- Mindshare 2020 cancelled due to Corona virus