Encryption and digital signature with VS-NfD approval
Convenient, authorized, secure: GreenShield software protects emails and files from unauthorized access and verifies the sender beyond doubt. GreenShield supports authorities and industry in complying with regulations for the protection of information when it requires secrecy. The German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) has approved GreenShield for the transmission and processing of classified information up to classification level VS-NfD.
As an add-in for Microsoft Outlook, HCL Notes and Windows, GreenShield integrates seamlessly with the user’s email program or operating system and is extremely easy to use. An integrated PKCS#11 module and PKI client simplify key management and recovery mechanisms. GreenShield offers central configuration and supports all common smartcards and tokens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can classified information be exchanged digitally?
What is GreenShield?
Where can I get the certificates?
What does GreenShield offer?
GreenShield Suite consists of the products GreenShield File and the email add-in GreenShield Mail. With GreenShield File, files can be encrypted and securely stored in the familiar working environment. GreenShield Mail integrates into the respective e-mail systems and thus enables the secure processing of e-mails including attachments. Both components are based on the same BSI-approved security core, which allows the integration of defined security tokens.
Can GreenShield replace the Chiasmus file encryption software?
Who uses GreenShield?
How can GreenShield be licensed?
Do you have any further questions?
Maximum data security
- End-to-end encryption
- VS-NfD-, NATO-restricted and EU-restricted approved
Focus on VS customer requirements
- File and email security
- Signature and verification
- Encryption and decryption
- Asymmetric and symmetric algorithms
- Smart card, soft token or password
- Chiasmus replacement depending on customer needs
- S/MIME and OpenPGP support
- No change of usual work: seamless integration as add-in in Microsoft Outlook and HCL (IBM) Notes
- Only little user training required
- Intuitive operation
- Integrated online help
- Support of S/MIME and OpenPGP standards
- Compatible with GnuPG and all S/MIME-capable clients
- Available for MS Outlook & HCL (IBM) Notes
- Supports all smart cards that are common in VS environments
- Central control of certificates and trust states
- Individual configuration on system/admin/user level possible
- Easy installation
Flexible smartcard support
- Crypto software „Made in Germany“
- > 20 years of development and certification expertise
- Dedicated development and consulting team
- Extensive project experience in the public sector
- Roadmap and support guarantee
Extensive support and implementation services
- In-house user training
- Innovative user support system
- Unlimited first and second level support possible
- Guaranteed SLAs for third-level support
- Multi-tenant ticket system*
- Integration support with respect to test environment, going productive and much more
- Support in creation of operation and security policies
Proven standards and crypto algorithms
- X.509 certificates and revocation lists
- PKCS#1, PKCS#10, PKCS#11 and PKCS#12
- RSA, Diffie-Hellman, DSA, SHA-2, AES, Triple-DES and other crypto algorithms
* for larger operators
Data Sheet (Mail)
Data Sheet (File)
Application examples (German)
We inform you …
You’re interested in email and data security? Request information without obligation. We will provide it to you in a timely manner.
Your data will not be passed on to third parties. You have the possibility to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. You can find information about privacy statement here.
Do you have any questions? Talk to us!
Do you have any questions about one of our products or solutions? Then please do not hesitate to contact us. We will advise you competently.