Growth in the IoT market is paving the way for new types of security risk, with no single approach likely to be able to address all of the issues, executives here said. While IoT is seen by operators and manufacturers as a way of creating new growth, connecting homes and transforming industries, this will bring with it the need for different approaches to security. And the proliferation of low-cost IoT devices in the home connected to high-speed networks means consumers are in a critical position.
- VS-NfD encryption with GreenShield Mail: Now also approved for IBM Notes
- Securing cash registers in compliance with the law: cryptovision-TSE certified
- Klaus Schmeh lectures with Bruce Schneier – via video conference
- SCinterface: The solution for secure home office
- Mindshare 2020 cancelled due to Corona virus