Imagine you’re a burglar. You’ve decided to tackle a high-end luxury apartment, the kind of building with multiple Picassos in the penthouse. You could spend weeks or months casing the place, studying every resident’s schedule, analyzing the locks on all the doors. You could dig through trash for hints about which units have alarms, run through every permutation of what the codes might be. Or you could also just steal the super’s keys. According to a Justice Department indictment Thursday, that is effectively what China has done to the rest of the world since 2014.
- VS-NfD encryption with GreenShield Mail: Now also approved for IBM Notes
- Securing cash registers in compliance with the law: cryptovision-TSE certified
- Klaus Schmeh lectures with Bruce Schneier – via video conference
- SCinterface: The solution for secure home office
- Mindshare 2020 cancelled due to Corona virus