VPN is short for Virtual Private Network (VPN). The term describes a network that connects its nodes via public networks (e.g. the Internet). By using cryptographic procedures, all communication can be carried out confidentially (hence virtual private).
- Newly published: Atos whitepaper on post-quantum cryptography
- Newly published: cryptovision special issue of “The Vault” magazine
- US standards body NIST announces four winners in post-quantum competition
- Mindshare 2022 video: Two great days in 70 seconds
- New GreenShield version receives BSI approval