This means a long and preferably memorable string of characters, such as sentences with punctuation. The passphrase is intended to replace passwords because it is easier to remember and offers more security.
- Newly published: Atos whitepaper on post-quantum cryptography
- Newly published: cryptovision special issue of “The Vault” magazine
- US standards body NIST announces four winners in post-quantum competition
- Mindshare 2022 video: Two great days in 70 seconds
- New GreenShield version receives BSI approval