OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol) is a protocol that can be used to check online whether a certificate received is valid. It allows a user to query the validity in real time via so-called OCSP responders.
- Newly published: Atos whitepaper on post-quantum cryptography
- Newly published: cryptovision special issue of “The Vault” magazine
- US standards body NIST announces four winners in post-quantum competition
- Mindshare 2022 video: Two great days in 70 seconds
- New GreenShield version receives BSI approval