eID is the abbreviation of “electronic Identity”. It is also referred to as “digital identity”. An eID is the digital proxy of an analog person, object or process in the virtual world.
- Cryptovision presents two lectures at the German IT Security Congress
- Cryptonite in Paris: Party and networking on the Seine
- cryptovision customer Ghana is included in the ICAO public key directory
- GreenShield version 1.2.3 receives VS-NfD approval
- cryptovision employee Klaus Schmeh gives lecture at TeleTrusT Signaturtag