eID is the abbreviation of “electronic Identity”. It is also referred to as “digital identity”. An eID is the digital proxy of an analog person, object or process in the virtual world.
- cryptovision employee Klaus Schmeh gives lecture at TeleTrusT Signaturtag
- Atos completes the acquisition of German cryptography specialist cryptovision and strengthens its cybersecurity product line
- GreenShield e-mail security software convinces BWI for the German Armed Forces
- cryptovision product GreenShield included in NATO catalog
- 223 billion euros in damage caused by cyberattacks on German companies