In a denial of service attack, an Internet service is deliberately flooded with targeted requests. The server can no longer process the many requests and fails due to overload. If the requests are made by a large number of computers, this is known as a distributed denial of service attack (DDoS attack).
- Newly published: Atos whitepaper on post-quantum cryptography
- Newly published: cryptovision special issue of “The Vault” magazine
- US standards body NIST announces four winners in post-quantum competition
- Mindshare 2022 video: Two great days in 70 seconds
- New GreenShield version receives BSI approval