Biometrics refers – simply put – to the measurement of human characteristics. Biometric procedures are used to identify or verify persons. Biometric procedures are, for example, fingerprint or face recognition. How secure and reliable biometric procedures are depends, among other things, on the biometric feature captured, the performance of the sensor, the computing capacity of the system, and the quality of the available comparison data.
- Newly published: Atos whitepaper on post-quantum cryptography
- Newly published: cryptovision special issue of “The Vault” magazine
- US standards body NIST announces four winners in post-quantum competition
- Mindshare 2022 video: Two great days in 70 seconds
- New GreenShield version receives BSI approval