Authorization means that someone is granted the right to do something or to receive something. In companies, for example, the administrator authorizes certain users to gain access to systems. As a rule, users must first authenticate themselves.
- Newly published: Atos whitepaper on post-quantum cryptography
- Newly published: cryptovision special issue of “The Vault” magazine
- US standards body NIST announces four winners in post-quantum competition
- Mindshare 2022 video: Two great days in 70 seconds
- New GreenShield version receives BSI approval