Authenticity means genuineness. The word refers to the quality of a person to be authentic. Authentic things or objects are also considered genuine or original. The authenticity of a message means that it can be attributed to a specific person without any doubt.
- Newly published: Atos whitepaper on post-quantum cryptography
- Newly published: cryptovision special issue of “The Vault” magazine
- US standards body NIST announces four winners in post-quantum competition
- Mindshare 2022 video: Two great days in 70 seconds
- New GreenShield version receives BSI approval