A user or computer system proves its identity through authentication. Authentication is possible, for example, through knowledge (password), through possession (e.g., an access card), or through biometric characteristics (e.g., iris structure, fingerprints, or similar). The basis for authentication is a corresponding private key.
- cryptovision customer Ghana is included in the ICAO public key directory
- GreenShield version 1.2.3 receives VS-NfD approval
- cryptovision employee Klaus Schmeh gives lecture at TeleTrusT Signaturtag
- Atos completes the acquisition of German cryptography specialist cryptovision and strengthens its cybersecurity product line
- GreenShield e-mail security software convinces BWI for the German Armed Forces