Asymmetric encryption is a method in which – in contrast to the symmetric cipher – two different keys are used: A publicly known public key for encrypting data and a secret key known only to the recipient of the message – the private key for decrypting. One well-known method is RSA (“Rivest Shamir Adleman”).
- cryptovision employee Klaus Schmeh gives lecture at TeleTrusT Signaturtag
- Atos completes the acquisition of German cryptography specialist cryptovision and strengthens its cybersecurity product line
- GreenShield e-mail security software convinces BWI for the German Armed Forces
- cryptovision product GreenShield included in NATO catalog
- 223 billion euros in damage caused by cyberattacks on German companies