Small and medium-sized companies have deficits when it comes to encrypting data. This is one of the main results of a new study published by the German Federal Ministry of Economics. The Institute for Internet Security at the University of Applied Sciences Westphalia, a longtime partner of cryptovision, played an important role in creating this study, which was presented by Federal Minister Brigitte Zypries earlier this week. Brigitte Zypries is taking the issue of encryption seriously, as cryptovision CEO Markus Hoffmeister recently learned, when he had the chance to talk to her during a delegation visit to Africa.
- VS-NfD encryption with GreenShield Mail: Now also approved for IBM Notes
- Securing cash registers in compliance with the law: cryptovision-TSE certified
- Klaus Schmeh lectures with Bruce Schneier – via video conference
- SCinterface: The solution for secure home office
- Mindshare 2020 cancelled due to Corona virus