A new post (written in German) on the blog Digitalisierung jetzt! answers two important questions: why is encryption important and what still needs to be done in this area? This article, which was published in the pamphlet IT-Sicherheit für Politiker before, was written by cryptovision’s Chief Editor Marketing, Klaus Schmeh. Among other things, Klaus reports on a theft of a laptop with unencrypted data, which caused a damage of about 500 million US Dollars. As another important question, he addresses crypto backdoors for the government – and rejects them. This article is definitely worth reading!
- VS-NfD encryption with GreenShield Mail: Now also approved for IBM Notes
- Securing cash registers in compliance with the law: cryptovision-TSE certified
- Klaus Schmeh lectures with Bruce Schneier – via video conference
- SCinterface: The solution for secure home office
- Mindshare 2020 cancelled due to Corona virus