As a Sales Manager at cryptovision you are not only responsible for acquiring new customers in Germany or abroad but have also the focus at existing accounts where you will be creating new opportunities and new revenue streams, and thereby growing the accounts significantly. As a member of a motivated team you will present and sell cryptovision’s high-quality solutions to enterprises and governments. cryptovision’s sales team is responsible for the whole customer experience; from software, services and hardware sales, through customer satisfaction. As cryptovision’s face to the customer, you will represent the company at on-site visits, conferences, and trade shows.
You have extensive experience (5+ years) in sales leadership with proven results in a scalable environment. Your sales experience comprises IT security and digital identity solutions, for instance eID cards, public key infrastructures or data encryption. In addition, skills in the following areas are required:
- Superior presentation skills with strong written and verbal (German and English) communication skills for a variety of customer roles
- Strong negotiation skills
- Positive, result-oriented attitude
- Strong ability to influence others
- Well organized with clear communication skills and not new to regular forecasting
- Experience of driving new conversations with decision makers
- Target-orientation, ability to take full accountability/ownership.
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time
It is an advantage if you have knowledge or experience in IT Security, especially in the areas of Identity and Access Management, Smartcards, Encryption or PKI.
What we offer
In return we offer a challenging job in a dynamic work environment and a big learning experience. We are a team of specialists, many of which represent world-leading experts in their fields. After sophisticated training you will have the chance to acquire notable organizations as cryptovision customers, manage large accounts and develop market strategies. We offer a competitive base salary and value your personal commitment and dedication with a performance-based bonus.
Have we piqued your interest? We look forward to receiving your application credentials by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of questions please contact Marko Schlösser (+49-209-1672450).